to Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Togo
Autoliners Cargo Receiving Guidelines×
Non Starter Define as: any unit that requires mechanical assistance for starting (ex: jump start) once started unit will run on its own power to the vessel.
Tow Unit Define as: Any vehicle that will not stay running under its own power and requires towing on board.
TOW UNITS MUST HAVE
- Operational brakes
- Tires that hold air
- Operational steering/operational ignition freeing the steering column and gear shift lever
- Operational driver’s door
UNIT MUST BE FREE OF:
- No glass inside the drivers compartment
- No human remains
- No sharp edges exterior/interior parts that can cause injury to personnel or damage to other cargo/vessel
- No leaking fluids
- No deployed airbag/airbag if deployed to be removed
- All self-propelled units must have sufficient fuel for Ro/Ro load/discharge but not more than one-fourth (25%) of tank volume
- All Self Propelled units must have keys (NO KEYS/NO DELIVERY)
- All Self-Propelled units must have proper working hood latch mechanism
- All cargo must be clean (free of accumulated materials), with no leaking fluids
Cargo Non-Acceptance Rules: (All Cargo Types)
- No leaking fluids
- No conditions that threatens life or property
- No welded or otherwise not accessible compartments
- No personal effects allowed. Autoliners will accept shipment of spares such as tires, rims, bumpers, tools/toolbox in the trunk, etc. so long as they are for the unit that is being shipped. The items MUST NOT impede the safe operation of the vehicle. In such cases where the shipper includes these items inside the vehicle are doing so at their own risk. Therefore we will not accept these items to be listed on the dock receipt.
NOTE: All units delivered for export to NIGERIA (Lagos) to be free and clear of any and all personnel effects. This will include spare parts, spare rims, and more than (1) one spare tire. NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE FREE AND CLEAR OF LOOSE ITEMS/PERSONNEL EFFECTS INSIDE THE DRIVERS COMPARTMENT AND/OR INSIDE THE TRUNK.
We will not accept any vehicles with any goods of any kind. No compartment of the vehicle is to be locked, welded or inaccessible at time of delivery; all compartments must be available for visual inspection.
- No excessive markings (grease pencil/stickers) that can obstruct drivers view
- Fire damage units
- Flood damage units
NOTE: Autoliners will no longer be accepting motorcycles or wrecked vehicles for shipment throughout our global trading system.
Motorcycles: any 2 wheeled, 3 wheeled or 4 wheeled (ATV) vehicle that has an exposed fuel tank, these are not to be accepted in any configuration, crated, om/in trailer, in back of a pickup truck.
Wrecked vehicles are defined as:
- Non-running vehicles that cannot be driven or towed onto our vessels due to damage or mechanical issues
- Excessive damage
- Restricted vision (ex: shattered windshield)
- Presence of broken glass in and around the driver’s compartment
- Human remains, (blood, etc.)
- Inoperative brakes, steering, transmission or ignition components
- Inoperative driver door
- Flat tires that fail to hold air
If your cargo does not comply with these guidelines, it will not be accepted!
This project is to help our customers to ship them vehicles to final destination from United States and cut expenses and make your desired purchase much valuable. All vehicles go mostly by RORO service as rates of RORO service are very compatible and service is very strong, reliable and convenient. RORO is the best and fast option to ship your car. You don’t have to consolidate your car with anybody and be dependent from somebody. Our expertise is built on personal travel experience and trusted relationships in every destination we recommend.
Any type of vehicle
We are capable of transporting cars, SUV’s, boats, high heavy equipment such as: bulldozers, excavators, graders, dump trucks
RORO is the best and fast option to ship your car. You don’t have to consolidate your car with anybody and be dependent from somebody.
We have over 10 years experience working with all the leading RORO shippers worldwide (WWL, Kline, Grimaldi/ACL, Sallaum, NYK and Hoegh).
You won’t overpay, because our expertise is built on personal travel experience and trusted relationships in every destination we recommend.